Monday, March 12, 2012

Let me introduce myself


    I decided to establish a blog about fashion, traveling, books, music and everything, what interests me. Although there might be many blogs with similar topic, I would be glad to join this beautiful society. It would please me, if there were readers, that my blog would attract and maybe even inspire, just as other blogs inspire me.
       This is not my first blog, I´ve had blog called http://lasemellerouge.blogspot.com/. Have a look at my first blog, because it is a part of my creations. Regrettably, I can´t register anymore. The name of my second blog was my Mum´s idea and I really love it. Almost all of my fashion inspiration came from France and the name also refers to my most favorite parfume "Mademoiselle Coco" by Chanel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment